In one-on-one sleep consultations (by phone, Skype, or in-home if you live in L.A or NYC.), we create an individualized sleep plan for your family. We do sleep consultations for babies, toddlers, and school age kids. This is how it works:
- We ask you questions to get a picture of your baby or child's history regarding sleep, nighttime feedings, and any other information relevant to sleep.
- We ask for your family’s sleep goals, because they vary! There isn’t “one right way” to sleep. Our goal for you is that your whole family has healthy sleep, and that your sleep patterns and routines work for everyone in the house.
- We collaborate on creating a strong and clear sleep plan for you that has true potential for success.
Two things make a sleep consult successful: It’s comprehensive and focused (we recommend both partners be there) and you feel confident and prepared to be very consistent in your behaviors. Both these pieces make a sleep plan effective and reassuring to your baby or child.
- Full 90-minute consult in your home - $420 (depending on location)
- Full 90-minute consult by phone or video call - $420
- ½ hour phone session - $140*
- 1 hour phone session - $280*
*These shorter phone sessions are offered for people who have read our book or attended a Happy Sleeper class. This is for people who understand the basic approach and need additional help without a full consultation. If you have the book, a phone consultation can work well for issues like baby not napping well, taking a long time to fall asleep, questions about schedules, nap or nighttime sleep regression, separation anxiety...As long as you know the basic concepts and have our book as reference, a phone consult can be very helpful.
Email us at Contact@thehappysleeper.com to schedule a consultation.
Follow up – After we do a full, 90 minute sleep consultation, we’re happy to answer brief emails over the first two weeks and/or have 2 or 3, 5-10 minute phone chats, if needed, to troubleshoot your plan. These brief catch-ups are helpful, plus, we like to hear from you about your progress!
We work with families all over the world to help with communication, behavior issues, and navigating difficult moments in a way that is empathic and effective. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about fees (fees are different than for sleep consultations).